Kent County

Join the #KCTakeoutChallenge

Report a Correction

To report a correction to a restaurant on the Kent County Takeout Challenge list, please submit the form below.

Please do not submit violation complaints through this form. To submit a complaint about a suspected violation, please go to and click “Report a Complaint”.